Want to be part of building something new? In Braunschweig or in Munich, you get to work in a startup-like atmosphere, but still as part of a larger corporation and stable business.
Interesting projects are waiting for you with a focus on digitalization and innovation development. If you are passionate about guiding the team in delivering high-quality services and solutions and strive for unquestionable customer satisfaction, join our core team in Braunschweig or in Munich.
We’re looking for an open-minded and curious person, who is always eager to learn more and coach colleagues in continuous improvement. You have a track record of successful project deliveries and applying agile methodologies, but out of everything, your personality matters the most. The projects on your responsibility are strongly focused in design, so a good understanding of design processes and creative work is a necessity. Proficiency in the German language and a willingness to travel are required.
In return, we offer an inspiring, Nordic work culture and interesting projects. We are humane -– employees are the priority at Gofore. You can find our company values here and we live true to our values.
In this role we expect you to:
– Run agile projects and coach teams and customers in continuous improvement
– Take responsibility to steer the project to meeting the set goals in terms of schedule, budget and content
– Be providing clear transparency of progress for the customer and have ability to negotiate the changes in the project targets as needed
– Be nurturing the existing customer relationships and participate in expanding the collaboration together with our sales team
– Be a team player
– Be proficient in English and German (from C1 to native)
– Be proactive and self-driven
– Appreciate modern ways of working and Nordic values
– Be willing to travel, if needed
– Qualifications in agile project management and a track record of successfully led agile projects
– An agile mindset and willingness for continuous improvement
– A good understanding of design processes and creative work
– Preferably a specialist background and willingness to contribute in project tasks where feasible
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Bachelor’s degree or higher