Gofore Plc is a digital transformation consultancy with over 1,400 impact-driven employees across Finland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Estonia and Italy. We care for our people, our customers, and the surrounding world. Our diverse group of experts shares a pioneering ambition to create a more humane, sustainable and ethical digital world. At Gofore we want to provide the best opportunities to develop and thrive, both at work and beyond. In 2022, our net sales amounted to EUR 149.9 million. Gofore Plc’s share is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
Thanks to our growth we are now looking for new members to join the Gofore Crew as Azure Developers in the Finnish Capital Region, Tampere, Oulu, Kajaani and Jyväskylä.
Our foothold and capabilities in intelligent industry are strong since Devecto Oy became part of Gofore in 2022. Our projects range from embedded systems for machines and equipment to complete industrial digitalisation solutions. Our client base consists of organisations such as Ponsse, AGCO, VW and Bosch.
We design software for both physical devices and the cloud environment, and we solve problems from the product design stage, throughout development, to the end of the product lifecycle. You get to work in projects involving intelligent machines, energy, production, telecom, or health and wellbeing technologies.
What kinds of experts are we looking for
- We hope you have a university degree in the field and a few years of practical experience in software development (C#, .NET, .NET Core).
- You are an expert with hands-on experience in designing and implementing software on Azure-based systems and/or working with virtual machines, web apps and databases.
- You are familiar with principles of Azure DevOps CI/CD and test automation.
- You have experience in building and architecting cloud native solutions and/or Azure services.
- You master agile software development methods.
- You are interested in technical gadgets 🙂
- You are an open and positive person with a strong desire to learn something new.
- You can communicate fluently in both Finnish and / or English.
- We want to find you a role that supports your talents and interests.
What we offer
As an employer and community, we promise to take care of you, because happy and healthy employees are the core of our business. We operate in a low hierarchy, self-directed, and transparent way. Versatile customer projects offer you endless opportunities for professional development, and you can pick what you find the most interesting from our weekly presentations and guild activities.
We support participating in other trainings and events as well to grow your expertise. The Gofore community also extends beyond work in the form of various activities such as video games, sauna, and family days. To support work-life balance, we offer you flexible working conditions and freedom to choose the tools that you need. These and many other benefits await you at Gofore!
For us it is important that Goforeans receive reasonable total compensation for their work. The compensation is the outcome of, not only experience and skills, but also active work for our two values: being a good workplace for everyone and considering customer perspective in everything we do. The feedback that you receive, your utilisation rate (we are consultants, after all!) and your own professional development are central in the salary discussions with your People Leader (i.e. supervisor).
We have different salary models, and in addition to the monthly salary, we have separate bonuses linked with the company’s success. Bonuses can be related to, for example, recruitment, sales or actions advancing Gofore’s employer brand.
For more information please contact
P. 040 7345151, firstname.lastname@example.org
We recognise and understand neurodiversity, and are willing to adapt our recruitment process based on your needs.