Thanks to our growth we are now looking for new members to join the Gofore Crew as Backend Developers in the Finnish Capital Region, Tampere, Oulu, Kajaani and Jyväskylä.
Our foothold and capabilities in intelligent industry are strong since Devecto Oy became part of Gofore in 2022. Our projects range from embedded systems for machines and equipment to complete industrial digitalisation solutions. Our client base consists of organisations such as Ponsse, AGCO, VW and Bosch.
We design software for both physical devices and the cloud environment, and we solve problems from the product design stage, throughout development, to the end of the product lifecycle. You get to work in projects involving intelligent machines, energy, production, telecom, or health and wellbeing technologies.
What kind of expert are we looking for?
- We hope you have a few years of hands-on experience in developing one or more modern backend systems (.net, Azure, WPF, C #, Java, and AWS). Yet more than individual technologies, we value your vision and ability to apply your previous expertise in new environments.
- Unit testing methods, modern version control and teamwork are commonplace for you.
- It is a big plus if you have experience in systems design, cloud solutions or micro services.
- You master agile software development methods.
- You are an open and positive person with a strong desire to learn something new.
- You are interested in technical gadgets 🙂
- For an experienced developer, we offer projects where you can challenge yourself and, if you wish, develop into being an architect.
- We want to find you a role that supports your talents and interests.
What we offer
As an employer and community, we promise to take care of you, because happy and healthy employees are the core of our business. We operate in a low hierarchy, self-directed, and transparent way. Versatile customer projects offer you endless opportunities for professional development, and you can pick what you find the most interesting from our weekly presentations and guild activities.
We support participating in other trainings and events as well to grow your expertise. The Gofore community also extends beyond work in the form of various activities such as video games, sauna, and family days. To support work-life balance, we offer you flexible working conditions and freedom to choose the tools that you need. These and many other benefits await you at Gofore!
For more information please contact Petri Mähönen (040 595 6563 / )
.net, Azure, WPF, C#, Java, AWS