Gofore Plc is a digital transformation consultancy with some 1,300 impact-driven employees across Finland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Estonia and Italy. We care for our people, our customers, and the surrounding world. Our diverse group of experts shares a pioneering ambition to create a more humane, sustainable and ethical digital world. At Gofore we want to provide the best opportunities to develop and thrive, both at work and beyond. In 2022, our net sales amounted to EUR 149.9 million. Gofore Plc’s share is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
You can find more information about Gofore as a employer from Join the Crew and Culture pages.
We are looking looking for data engineers and data architects to join our Data & AI team at Gofore to work in our customer projects.
At Gofore we value curiosity and enthusiasm for learning new things. As a company, we are at the beginning of our data capability journey, and we welcome open-minded, brave, and talented experts to our team. You have the opportunity to be involved in the growth story of the entire Gofore data unit. You will also be able to participate in truly meaningful customer projects that often have a huge impact on society at large.
At Gofore we are curious about our surrounding world and work on diverse customer projects in both public and private sectors. Right now, our community is looking for more enthusiastic and pioneering data professionals (Data Engineers and Data Architects).
What we offer
The well-being of employees is the core of our company – as an employer and a community, we promise to take care of you, taking into account your individual needs and wishes. We do not try to put you into unnecessary molds. Instead, everyone at Gofore can genuinely influence their own projects and growth story as we want to see you thrive. We encourage you to deepen your expertise, expand your skillset and even explore new areas of expertise.
Our diverse group of experts is united by the desire to work for a company with a greater purpose than just making a profit – the goal of a more humane, sustainable, and ethical digital world. We want to support your well-being and career development by offering, among other things:
- A personal career path based on your interests
- Various opportunities to learn through Gofore-funded training and certificates as well as peer support.
- Flexible working hours and the freedom to choose how and with what tools you do your work.
- An active community culture – many open events, clubs, and guild activities to support your personal and professional growth and well-being
- A reward system for obtaining certifications and impact bonus for taking part in other activities (blog posts, speaker gigs)
We have developed a collective agreement at Gofore that is tailored to our employees. You can take a peek at our collective agreement here.
What we expect
- A willingness to work collaboratively, develop and share knowledge with others
- Fluent SQL language skills
- Several years of experience in building data warehouses or modern data platforms
- Skills in data modeling
- An understanding of the cause-and-effect relationships in data management and how it relates to data platform building.
- Professional-level Finnish language skills
These things are valuable in our projects.
- Finnish language skills
- Experience in architecture design
- Experience in consulting or working with customers.
- Data certificates (Azure, AWS)
- ETL/ELT + Integrations + Infrastructure knowledge
- Developing reporting with BI tools (especially Power BI)
- Domain understanding and experience from the public sector or industrial clients
- Data Vault 2.0 Practicioner certificate. If you do not have it yet, we’d be happy to get you started and get you certified. Let us know if are interested!
For us it is important that Goforeans receive reasonable total compensation for their work. The compensation is the outcome of, not only experience and skills, but also active work for our two values: being a good workplace for everyone and considering customer perspective in everything we do. The feedback that you receive, your utilisation rate (we are consultants, after all!) and your own professional development are central in the salary discussions with your People Leader (i.e. supervisor).
We have different salary models, and in addition to the monthly salary, we have separate bonuses linked with the company’s success. Bonuses can be related to, for example, recruitment, sales or actions advancing Gofore’s employer brand.
Greetings from the team
“In my first project, I was involved in public sector customer, where I was able to delve into an interesting field in the social and healthcare industry. In the project, I was involved in defining the transporting and cleaning of the customer’s data for reporting purposes. My daily work has been supported by the opportunity to study various certificates and the aid of friendly and competent colleagues. Alongside the project work, the communal spirit at Gofore can be felt, and the environment allows for various encounters and opportunities to participate and influence the work community.”
Minna, Data Engineer
Since my first projects at Gofore, I have happily noticed how the surrounding work culture has inspired me to find solutions to the challenges encountered in the project. The greatest strength in my day-to-day has been the genuinely helpful and supportive colleagues around me. Learning about new approaches has been very inspiring and has helped me develop myself.
Kai, Data Engineer
Are you interested in joining Minna, Kai and our other data professionals? Apply using the form below, and we will be in touch with you!
We recognise and understand neurodiversity, and are willing to adapt our recruitment process based on your needs.