Want to be part of building something totally new?
We as Gofore grow our operations in Germany, both in Munich and Braunschweig. Different projects are waiting for you with a focus on digitalization and business transformation in fields like Industry 4.0, agriculture, technology and energy. Interdisciplinarity and innovational spirit are key factors in our team. If you are passionate and dedicated to design and have a drive to create services and solutions that solve true customer and end-user problems, read on!
Join our core team in Munich or Braunschweig
We’re looking for professionals who have at least TWO of the following areas of expertise:
UI & Interaction Design
Visual concepts, Look & Feels, Design Systems, Component styles, Icons
Adobe CSS, Sketch
- Driven by aesthetics that boost identity of the solution you provide the end users an appealing visual outlook.
- Your design clarifies the system and intrigues user to try and experience it.
- When needed, you deliver pixel perfect icons, UI components and style guides for development, package the created visuals into brand guides or prepare them for printed materials.
- You are familiar with state-of-the-art graphic tools and eager to play with 3D-models, video and motion graphics as well as virtual reality related projects.
- Requirements for scalability and responsiveness in digital solutions are taken into account by you to build layouts that bring out the essentials
- You have the ability to illustrate and communicate complex concepts.
- You bring the beauty and final polish into picture.
UI & Interaction Design
Information architecture, User flows, Wireframes, UX patterns
Adobe CSS, Sketch, Prototyping tools
- You create intuitive and smooth user interfaces, which fit into the purpose and scale nicely within intended environments, is your mission.
- You have a capability to recognise the essential use cases out of the breath of features, highlight and model them to simplify the complex systems, to maximize the user experience and usability
- You think of multi-modal usage of services and are capable of both challenging the given limits as well as understand the UI limitations, when necessary.
- You document your ideas fast in the form of information architecture, wireframes and interactive prototypes, by using the state-of-the-art tools – or even coding them yourself.
- Building concepts and presenting them to customers and end-users, to embrace their feedback in a constructive manner, is part of what you enjoy.
- As a conclusion, you finalise the agreed solution into the smallest detail – including navigation, functional features, transitions, notifications, error handling etc.
- You are able to apply the requirements for scalability and responsiveness when building UI layouts, and you work well together with software developers
- You make the world go round.
Qualitative research: Field surveys, Interviews
Quantitative research: Surveys, market data
- You are familiar with the common user research methodologies and capable of planning and executing research customized for varying project needs.
- You have experience with arranging usability tests, focus groups and applying qualitative methods in the user research
- You are empathic and good at reading people to understand their motivations and points of views.
- You know how to moderate and observe the research
- You know how to reach and recruit people of certain target groups
- You’re able to analyse the collected input and report the findings and recommendations in concise, yet compelling way so that proposed actions are supported with real data
- You’re ready to go where the users are
Customer journeys, Service blueprints, Persona creation, Stakeholder mapping
Service value propositions, Service concepts and ecosystems
Workshop facilitation, co-creation, good presentation skills
- You’re interested in understanding the service ecosystem and environment, from user´s perspective to business goals and organizational processes
- You are capable of defining the design drivers of a service
- You use the design drivers throughout the projects to co-design innovative service concepts.
- While defining the concepts, you also keep in mind the business goal of our clients, as well as the value propositions of the end-customers and stakeholders.
- You’re able to create service solutions that overcome complex challenges.
On the core team members, we also expect the following:
- You’re Customer centric
We work directly with our clients, starting right from the first meeting and building our relationship through complete projects into trusted continuous partnerships. You are able to join the customer acquisition process for Gofore. You need to feel comfortable to connect with people, companies and organisations and convince them to work with us. You show the value of excellent user experience and business to the customers.
- You have excellent interpersonal and team work skills
You will work closely with other Gofore specialists. Together we make stylish and easy-to-use products for our clients. We seek people who like to work within multidisciplinary teams in various environments as well as understand, learn and solve challenges in new industries and areas to whom we deliver our services.
As a core team member, you must be a team player with strong entrepreneurial drive. You have a customer-oriented mind-set to sell and you deliver extremely high quality results that constantly exceed customers’ expectations.
- You’re willing to travel
We are an international company, and our clients and end-users may require travelling both domestically or internationally, when needed. As a Gofore team member, you should be thrilled to face new locations and cultural contexts.
- You speak fluent English and German
We operate both in international and German markets, so being able to communicate fluently in spoken and written English and German is essential.
- Optionally you have seniority in business development
As we are constantly looking for growth opportunities, we also value your seniority and experience and willingness to support the business development, networking and bringing Gofore brand visible on your own area of expertise.
In return we offer
In return we offer you a great international environment with an open and transparent work culture, and minimum viable management. We embrace cultural diversity and multidisciplinary teams. To help you succeed in your role, we provide support, trust and flexibility – being it the ways of working or the best tools needed for the task at hand. Our team is the best in our field and passionate about delivering customer value.
As Gofore, we value flat hierarchies and lean working methods, innovation, proactiveness and self-development.