Is high quality user experience your passion? Do you love visually beautiful services that bring significant value to their users? Then come work with us! At Gofore you get to do user-centric design for customers and services across multiple sectors. We want to make the world a better place, one service at a time.
So, what is your thing when it comes to design? UX, interaction, UI, graphic, service or maybe business design? Perhaps you have done user research, UI wireframes, prototyping or visual design. We hope that some of these resonate with you, but no matter what your skill-set is, the thing that matters most to us is your attitude.
- Practical experience in your field of expertise
- The ability to recognize and utilize appropriate design methods in different situations
- Understanding how digital service technologies affect UX design
- Knowledge of different service design methods, such as workshops and facilitation
- From visual designers, we expect experience of UI design
- The ability to work as a part of a team: for example, designing user interfaces and usability together with software developers
- Cooperation skills and tenacity to work independently with the customer
- Experience in working with agile software projects
- Finnish language skills
- The chance to develop your skill-set based on your own interests and personal development plan
- A modern and pleasant working environment, an excellent team and an open organization culture
- Some of the best benefits for motivation, health and happiness
- Challenging and interesting projects, in which you get to make the world a better place
We are constantly searching for motivated and enthusiastic designers, who want to grow and learn with us. Please send your application using the button below. Please also attach your CV and link to your portfolio. Tell us what you can do and more importantly, what you want to do.