Want to be part of building something totally new? Want to be member of one of the Great Places to Work®* in Europe? Read on and join the crew!
Working at Gofore
Gofore is an international company with a strong presence in the private and public sector in Finland and globally. We’re made up of over 550 people across Finland, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom and Estonia – top experts in our industry who are our company’s heart, brain, and hands. We use consulting, coding and design as tools to incite positive change. We care for our people, our customers, and the surrounding world.
Different projects are waiting for you here with a focus on digitalization and business transformation in areas like Industry 4.0, Smart Cities, Smart Agriculture, e-Government and many more. If you are passionate to software design and development and have a drive to create digital services and solutions that solve true client and user problems, read on!
What we would like to see?
DevOps, Cloud technologies, Ansible, LXD, Docker, Java, SOAP/XML, REST/JSON, MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL
If you think the following points describe you, we want to hear from you!
As a DevOps specialist, you have several years of experience in the software industry (over 5 years) and are fluent in a wide range of technologies and programming languages:
- You are fascinated especially by automating infrastructure and cloud technologies. You might have experience in Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud or Azure. You are equally interested in terms like Ansible, LXD, Continuous Deployment and Docker.
- You have experience with Java and handle with ease of one or more of these frameworks: Spring Boot, Hibernate, Gradle/Maven.
- You have experience with API design and development, as well as familiar with SOAP/XML and REST/JSON web services.
- You are comfortable to work with relational and non-relational databases: PostgreSQL, ORM technologies, MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- You have experience in Agile software development and might have contributed to Open Source projects.
- You love the elegant code that is easy to maintain and develop. Also, you know and appreciate the principles of software development.
- You’ll be working in an international environment, English will be of your daily use to communicate fluently with colleagues and clients.
- You are passionate about developing your skills and are willing to help a colleague or client when necessary.
- You prefer working in teams with different people, but are not afraid to work alone if required. In our projects we work closely with the product owners from the client’s side, so being customer service oriented is relevant when communicating with non-technical people.
What we offer
In return we welcome you in a great international working environment, with an open and transparent management. We embrace cultural diversity and multidisciplinary teams.
To help you succeed in your role, we provide support, trust and flexibility – being it the ways of working or the best tools needed for the task at hand. Our team is the best in our field and passionate about delivering customer value.
As a Nordic company culture, we value flat hierarchies, lean working methods, innovation and self-development.
We offer an unbeatable benefits package:
- Basics first: Permanent full-time contract with a competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours: Your work & life balance is important to us. We believe our employees know best when and where they can work most efficiently.
- Salary perks on top of the salary: Restaurant and transportation tickets, private healthcare insurance, we’ve got you covered!
- Possibility to travel: Do you like to travel? We have offices in Finland, UK and Germany, where you can go to meet clients or participate in our international exchange program.
- Social events: You’ll have the chance to join plenty of interest groups in Gofore, which organize fun stuff to break the routine and have a good time outside working hours!
- Ergonomic furniture: standing desks and ergonomic chairs for everybody’s daily wellbeing.
- Latest tools and equipment: you can choose to work with a Mac or Lenovo laptop.
- Your own Spotify premium account, so you can contribute to the office top playlists 😊
If all these things sound like your dream job, don’t hesitate to contact us!
If not, we have other roles available in Madrid office also that could suit you better.