What we offer
Thanks to our growth we are now looking for new members to join the Gofore Crew as DevOps Test Automation Developers in the Finnish Capital Region, Tampere and Jyväskylä. Our foothold and capabilities in digital quality assurance are strong since Qentinel Finland became part of Gofore in 2020. Our diverse client base consisting of both private and public organisations (e.g. Elisa, Kone, Finnish Tax Administration) share the commonality of providing challenging development projects carried out with modern technologies. We also share our customers with our Test Automation Hub.
In addition to the salary based on your work experience and skills, we offer you a role that is tailored based on your wishes, and challenging client projects that will develop you further as a professional.
As an employer and community, we promise to take care of you, because happy and healthy employees are the core of our business. Our reputation as a provider of high-quality services for our customers is the pinnacle result from our top-notch professionals. We operate in a low hierarchy, self-directed, and transparent way. Common features among our diverse network of Gofore professionals are the pioneering spirit and the willingness to work in an organisation that aims not only to yield profits, but also to create a more human, sustainable, and ethical digital world. You can read more about working at Gofore here.
What we expect from you
- You have a strong understanding of test automation, and you have experience from working with Robot Framework or similar
- You are a fluent programmer with Python or Java
- You have work experience from DevOps way of working and CI tools such as Jenkins or VSTS/Azure DevOps
- You are familiar with version control (e.g. Git)
- You have already developed test automation libraries and keywords, and you have your own set of best practices and views about test automation and continuous integration
- You communicate fluently in Finnish and English
- A security clearance check by the Finnish Security Intelligence Service is required in some of our projects. In case you will work in such a project, this check is required. It is always done with the applicant’s consent.
Testing and test automation, Robot framework, Python, Java, Devops, CI tools, Jenkins, VSTS, Version control