Gofore Plc is a digital transformation consultancy with over 1,400 impact-driven employees across Finland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Estonia and Italy. We care for our people, our customers, and the surrounding world. Our diverse group of experts shares a pioneering ambition to create a more humane, sustainable and ethical digital world. At Gofore we want to provide the best opportunities to develop and thrive, both at work and beyond. In 2022, our net sales amounted to EUR 149.9 million. Gofore Plc’s share is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
We are expanding our Project Admin Operations team
Project Administration Office (PAO) is part of Business Control team which is part of Gofore group finance and responsible for project support functions, project customer invoicing and projects lifecycle management. The team computes, classifies, and records data to keep financial records and project data complete. They perform any combination of routine calculating, posting and verifying duties to make sure that project and invoicing related data is managed and correct.
The role reports to Head of Business Control. The team is currently located in Estonia. Therefore, the work requires some on-site work in our Tallinn office and occasional travelling to our Finnish offices.
The role is about leading the 9-member team of project administration office specialists and managing PAO-as-a-service.
The role includes e.g following tasks
- defining the PAO’s goals, objectives, and overall strategy, as well as ensuring that the PAO runs smoothly and efficiently
- ensure that PAO’s activities align with the organization’s goals and objective
- develop and implement policies and procedures that support the PAO’s goals and objectives
- manage PAO’s human, financial and technical resources and ensure that they are used effectively and efficiently
- monitor, lead, train and manage the team
- manage HR aspects in the team, e.g. recruitments and salary discussions
- ensure that PAO’s activities and quality comply with organizational standards and regulations and given monthly financial closing schedules
- support the team-members in their daily work
- support project managers in Group in similar project administration tasks in ERP system
- develop and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders, most importantly sales, delivery and finance
- participate PAO’s daily work
The person we would like to hire
- has experience in leading a team
- is fluent in Finnish and English
- has a strong customer service mindset and a positive attitude
- is a team-player and inspired by working in an international setting
- has good IT and self-management skills for operating in digital environment
- has some knowledge about accounting or Accounts Receivables
Besides the obvious, we offer
- a unique company culture that is based on equality, transparency and trust
- Nordic level work-life balance
- flexible work schedule (8 hours per day, 40 hours per week)
- work equipment of your choice and office refreshments
- monthly sports benefit (Stebby) or health insurance
The deadline for applications is Sunday 1.10.2023. Please note we’ll be making interviews already during the application period and will hire the person as soon as we find them.