React, Angular, TypeScript, Vue, Node, Java, Scala, Spring, Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins, Microservices, DevOps
Want to be part of building something totally new? Want to be member of one of the Great Places to Work in Europe? Gofore are an international Company with a strong presence in the private and public sectors. Various projects are waiting for you here with a focus on digitalization and business transformation in the areas like Industry 4.0, Public services and Media and Education.
Ideally, you're familiar with more than one or two of the following but we don't expect you to be master of all
- Web technologies, including APIs and protocols: HTTP, REST and JSON
- Java 8, Clojure, Scala, Spring, RxJS, Akka, Express, MongoDBPostgreSQL, AWS, Azure
- JVM -platform and databases with an ability to design high quality interfaces
You love to write elegant code that is easy to maintain and develop. You also know and appreciate the principles of software development. You’re enthusiastic about working in an international environment and passionate about developing your skills. You’re interested in or maybe even possess hands-on experience on some of the hot topics in the industry such as AI, machine learning, Blockchain or Augmented reality. Experience with agile methodologies such as Scrum will also be positively valued.
As a Company, we offer you the best parts of Scandinavian working culture adapted for the UK
This means that we welcome you to a very flexible working environment with a great atmosphere. Our Company culture is very open and transparent. We embrace cultural diversity and multinational teams. To help you succeed in your role, we provide support, trust and flexibility – whether that’s in the way you work or by providing you with the best tools needed for the task at hand. Our team is the best in our field and passionate about delivering customer value. We apply flat/no hierarchy, lean working methods, innovation and self-development. We have also introduced the term MVM – minimum viable management – to the world.
We offer you an unbeatable benefits package including:
- Permanent full-time employment
- Flexible working hours and varying work environments.- Office, home, client premises
- Full holidays. 28 days annual leave per annum in addition to bank holidays
- Self-development on your topics of interest including training for relevant certifications
- Both local and international assignments, depending on your personal interests. We have offices in UK, Finland, Estonia, Germany and Spain and clientele in various other countries.
- Social events and office fun! You’ll have the chance to join plenty of interest groups supported by the company and we organize fun stuff as a team both in and out of working hours.
Please note that the position is based in the UK and requires that you have a permission to work in the UK. Additionally, we hope that you are located in the UK or willing to relocate there. The position may require some national and/or international travels.