Join our team in Estonia
We offer you the best parts of Scandinavian working culture.
We welcome you to a very flexible working environment with a great atmosphere. Our Company culture is very open and transparent. We embrace cultural diversity and multinational teams. To help you succeed in your role, we provide support, trust and flexibility – whether that’s in the way you work or by providing you with the best tools needed for the task at hand. Our team is the best in our field and passionate about delivering customer value. We apply flat/no hierarchy, lean working methods, innovation and self-development. We have also introduced the term MVM – minimum viable management – to the world.
What we expect from you
You see opportunities where many see challenges!
As a Java architect, you have extensive experience in the software industry and are fluent in a wide range of technologies and especially JVM languages.
As part of our competence center in Estonia and international team, you’ll:
- play significant role in software projects, where there will be no ready answers
- get to create solutions for human-centric digital governance, that might change the ways how public sector operates
- work together with your teammates, customers and the best experts around the world to make the solutions the best they can be.
1. YOU’RE CUSTOMER CENTRIC
We work directly with our clients, starting right from the first meeting and building our relationship through complete projects into trusted continuous partnerships. You are able to join the customer acquisition process for Gofore. You need to feel comfortable to connect with people, companies and organisations and convince them to work with us. You show the value of excellent user experience and business to the customers.
2. YOU HAVE EXCELLENT TEAM WORKING SKILLS
You will work closely with other Gofore specialists. Together we make stylish and easy-to-use products for our clients. We seek people who like to work within multidisciplinary teams in various environments as well as understand, learn and solve challenges in new industries and areas to whom we deliver our services.
As a core team member, you must be a team player with strong entrepreneurial drive. You have a customer-oriented mind-set to sell and you deliver extremely high quality results that constantly exceed customers’ expectations.
3. YOU’RE WILLING TO TRAVEL
We are an international company, and our clients and end-users may require travelling both domestically or internationally, when needed. As a Gofore team member, you should be thrilled to face new locations and cultural contexts.
4. YOU SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH
We operate in international markets, so being able to communicate fluently in spoken and written English is essential.
Besides the obvious, we offer:
- The best of two worlds: a young and dynamic atmosphere, as you find it in a start-up. And the stability and security you find in a big company.
- A unique company culture that is based on equality, transparency and trust.
- Nordic level work-life balance. We support employee wellbeing and trust our experts to know how they work at their best.
- Flexible work schedule (8 hours per day).
- Flexible hybrid work mode, choose your own location: work from home or at the office.
- Work equipment of your choice, office refreshments and a Spotify account.
- Monthly sports benefit (Stebby).
- Bonuses for successful recruiting hints.
- Possibility to become an owner of Gofore Plc through our Crew share program.
- Flat company culture and community events