Want to be part of building something totally new? Want to be member of one of the Great Places to Work® in Europe?
Gofore is an international company with a strong presence in the private and public sector, driving digitalization and business transformation for our customers in Smart Cities, eGovernment, Industry 4.0, and many more. We embrace cultural diversity and multidisciplinary teams. Our team of 1000 Goforeans across ten offices is the best in our field and we are passionate about delivering customer value.
In Estonia, you get to work in a start-up atmosphere, but still as part of a larger organization and stable business. With us you will be welcomed in a great international working environment, with open and transparent minimal management.
Our team is looking for an energetic, open-minded, and curious person, who is always eager to learn more and help colleagues with continuous improvement. You must be a good communicator in English. You have a track record of successful products or projects, but out of everything, who you are matters the most.
To help you succeed in your role, we provide support, trust, and flexibility. You will participate in challenging projects that will offer you possibilities for personal growth. As a Nordic company culture, we value a healthy work-life balance, lean working methods, innovation, and self-development. Our values are proudly stated together with our code of ethics.
If you think the following points describe you, we want to hear from you! 🙂
- You have a minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in software development with Java.
- You are fluent in one or more of these technologies: Spring, Node.js, React, Angular, AWS or Azure, but you have been through so many different technologies that you are motivated to learn new ones.
- Extra points if you have experience with PHP, Python, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker, GraphQL, Gitlab CI, RabbitMQ, or Kafka
- You have a customer-oriented attitude when communicating with non-technical people.
- Experience in an international environment and experience with testing and agile methodologies such as Scrum will be positively valued.
Our team is the best in our field, and we offer a complete employment package
- The best of two worlds: a young and dynamic atmosphere, as you find it in a start-up. And the stability and security you find in a big company.
- A unique company culture that is based on equality, transparency and trust.
- Nordic level work-life balance. We support employee wellbeing and trust our experts to know how they work at their best.
- Flexible work schedule (8 hours per day).
- Flexible hybrid work mode, choose your own location: work from home or at the office.
- Work equipment of your choice, office refreshments and a Spotify account.
- Monthly sports benefit (Stebby).
- Bonuses for successful recruiting hints.
- Possibility to become an owner of Gofore Plc through our Crew share program.
- Flat company culture and community events