Gofore Plc is a digital transformation consultancy with over 1,400 impact-driven employees across Finland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Estonia and Italy. We care for our people, our customers, and the surrounding world. Our diverse group of experts shares a pioneering ambition to create a more humane, sustainable and ethical digital world. At Gofore we want to provide the best opportunities to develop and thrive, both at work and beyond. In 2022, our net sales amounted to EUR 149.9 million. Gofore Plc’s share is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
Join our team as a cloud security pioneer and expand cloud security capability both at Gofore and at our clients!
Our cyber security journey began strongly and now we’re building for the future. In the last two years, we have managed to establish and greatly grow our operations. Our core team already includes many experts in technical and administrative information security, and we have several large customer projects underway. Now, we are aiming to add more talent to our cloud security crew!
We are looking for a pioneer in cloud security: an experienced cloud architect with extensive expertise on public cloud information security. An important part of your responsibilities is the development of our cloud security business and competence, and helping your team grow. You will also work in customer projects with our other consultants and client business representatives. We also expect you to actively share your know-how with your fellow Goforeans.
Gofore paves the way for its public and private sector clients to enable their secure and swift migration to the cloud and cloud-native development. You will work with Gofore’s cyber security team and also with our public cloud experts. Together, we build truly meaningful and impactful services that affect the lives of everyone in Finland. You can learn more about our projects at Gofore by checking our recently released cloud radar or by exploring our case studies: Aimo Park, Labkotec, Cardiff University, Digital and Population Data Services Agency, DigiOne.
What we expect from you
- You are interested in developing cloud security business and ideally you have prior experience with work tasks that require you to assume business responsibility
- You have several years of experience in designing cloud solutions, e.g. you have held the position of Solution Architect
- You have a deep understanding and knowledge of one or more public cloud platforms and the information security of these platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP). You know how to apply the information security tools of these technologies in customer solutions
- You have helped clients migrate to the cloud securely and you have experience in taking the requirements of your client’s operations into account in the cloud environment
- You know how to work with clients and a software development team
- You have a basic understanding on the management of information security risks and threats, legal requirements concerning information security, cybersecurity frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, PiTuKri, Katakri, Julkri) and how to apply this information in a cloud environment
- You wish to develop your general knowledge on information security and complete relevant training courses and certificates. We consider it an advantage if you already have cloud and information security certificates, but we are also offering you the chance to complete these certificates
Please note that due to the nature of our customer projects, we require our applicants to be EU citizens and fluent in both Finnish and English. The chosen applicant may also be required to undergo security clearance as required by the client.
What we offer
Expand your expertise: At Gofore, you will assume a challenging position and take on a wide variety of customer projects that will help you grow together with your colleagues. We listen carefully to your wishes and ambitions about what your work should entail and how you would like to develop your competence. In addition to challenging client projects, you can develop your competences for example by studying for certificates and participating in courses as well as our cyber and cloud guild activities.
Flexibility and community spirit in your daily life: At Gofore, work is characterised by freedom and flexibility. Your working hours can be agreed to suit your daily life, and you can work completely remotely from the comfort of your home. However, some customer assignments may require you to travel and your presence may be occasionally required in the client’s facilities. The community spirit of Goforeans also extends outside the workplace: you can join your colleagues in various leisure activities, such as sports clubs, boardgame nights and events for families.
Benefits: Our comprehensive benefits package makes your life more comfortable both during work and leisure. These benefits include
- Certification bonuses, training opportunities (including Udemy, OffSec)
- Lunch, exercise, commuter and bicycle benefits
- Work tools of your choice and equipment for your home office
- Sick child care benefit, you can also request paid leave when a family member gets sick
- Massage and dentist benefits
- Comprehensive occupational healthcare
- Share savings plan offered to all Goforeans
Salary development: For us it is important that Goforeans receive reasonable total compensation for their work. The compensation is the outcome of, not only experience and skills, but also active work for our two values: being a good workplace for everyone and considering customer perspective in everything we do. The feedback that you receive, your utilisation rate (we are consultants, after all!) and your own professional development are central in the salary discussions with your People Leader (i.e. supervisor).
In addition to the monthly salary, we have separate bonuses linked with the company’s success. Bonuses can be related to, for example, recruitment, sales or actions advancing Gofore’s employer brand.
Our recruitment process
Read here what happens when you send your application and how recruitment progresses here at Gofore.
We recognise and understand neurodiversity, and are willing to adapt our recruitment process based on your needs.