As a company, we believe that the world is constantly changing for the better.
In a digitally disrupted world, services will be constantly reinvented. Technology revolutionises the way we live, work, make decisions and act on a daily basis. We enjoy more open, democratic, accessible, and happy lives than ever before. At Gofore, we help to bring new technologies and ideas from the drawing board into daily use. Our aim is to help organisations transform, stay current in the ever-changing environment, and create new opportunities. We seek to build an increasingly functional, delightful, and sustainable future.
Do you want to be part of building something new?
In Braunschweig or Munich, you get to work in a start-up-like atmosphere, but still as part of a larger organisation and stable business. Interesting projects in private and public sectors will offer you possibilities for personal growth. We are drivers in digitalisation and business transformation for our customers in Agriculture, eGovernment, Industry 4.0, and New Mobility.
We are looking for an energetic, open-minded, and curious person, who is always eager to learn more and help colleagues with continuous improvement. You are a good communicator both in German and in English. You have a track record of successful products or projects, but out of everything, who you are matters the most.
We will welcome you in a great international working environment, with open and transparent minimal management. We embrace cultural diversity and multidisciplinary teams. Our team of 750 goforeans across ten offices is the best in our field and are passionate about delivering customer value.
To help you succeed in your role, we provide support, trust, and flexibility. As a Nordic company culture, we value healthy work-life balance, lean working methods, innovation, and self-development. Our values are proudly stated together with our code of ethics.
If you think the following points describe you, we want to hear from you!
- You have a preferably at minimum of 6-8 years hands-on experience in software development and you are willing to take the next step of growth.
- You have experience in leading technical projects or teams, and you have an eye on smart architectures.
- You are comfortable in discussing with clients about technical topics.
- You are a team player – sparring with colleagues and sharing knowledge is something you value.
- You are energetic, enthusiastic, and customer-oriented, have strong problem-solving skills and a “can-do” attitude.
- You handle with ease one or more of these web technologies:
- React/React Native, Angular, Vue.JS, Java, Python, Spring-boot, Node.js, Cloud, Docker, DevOps, Serverless, Microservices
- or you have been through so many different technologies that you could learn those quickly
- You are comfortable working with relational and non-relational databases.
- You love elegant code that is easy to maintain and develop. Also, you know and appreciate the principles of software development.
- You are interested in modern technologies and you are not afraid to learn new ones. You have perhaps proven this in some communities or open-source projects.
- Experience in an international environment and experience with agile methodologies such as Scrum will be positively valued.
- We appreciate, but not require, experience in public sector or/and mobility projects.
Besides the Obvious
- You will be working in an international environment, English and German (fluent or native) will be of your daily use to communicate fluently with colleagues and clients.
- You will be helping our German and international customers on-site and remotely. A willingness to travel occasionally is required.
- We help you develop your skills and career. You will have the chance and requirement to support a colleague or client when necessary.
- We offer a competitive package of benefits like extensive support for personal development, a free Spotify Premium account and headphones, working equipment of your choice and flexibility in working time and location. There is also have the possibility to become an owner of Gofore through our Crew share program.
- You can be a young talent, or a seasoned specialist – your personality and attitude matters most.
React/React Native, Angular, Vue.JS, Java, Python, Spring-boot, Node.js, Cloud, Docker, DevOps, Serverless, Microservices