As a company, we believe that the world is constantly changing for the better.
In a digitally disrupted world, services will be constantly reinvented. Technology revolutionizes the way we live, work, make decisions and act on a daily basis. We enjoy more open, democratic, accessible, and happy lives than ever before. At Gofore, we help to bring new technologies and ideas from the drawing board into daily use. Our aim is to help organizations transform, stay current in the ever-changing environment, and create new opportunities. We seek to build an increasingly functional, delightful, and sustainable future.
Do you want to be part of building something new?
In Gofore, you get to work in a start-up-like atmosphere, but still as part of a larger organization and stable business. Our strong growth focus offers you good possibilities for personal and career advancement. We are drivers in digitalization and business transformation for our customers in our focus sectors.
We are looking for an energetic and well-networked person to boost our consultancy service sales. In your role, you will be leading and executing the sales and business development activities in collaboration with the rest of the sales team. This role is specially made for a person that enjoys contacting new clients and is excited about creating new business opportunities. You are a good communicator both in German and in English. But out of everything, who you are matters the most.
We will welcome you in a great international working environment, with open and transparent minimal management and flat organization. We embrace cultural diversity and multidisciplinary teams. Our team of more than 1100 Goforeans across twelve offices is the best in our field and are passionate about delivering customer value.
To help you succeed in your role, we provide support, trust, and flexibility. As a Nordic company culture, we value healthy work-life balance, lean working methods, transparency, ownership, and developing mastery. Our values are proudly stated together with our code of ethics on our website.
If you think the following points describe you, we want to hear from you!
- You have gained experience in sales in the field of digitalization consultancy services and custom software projects. You are hungry to learn more.
- You have a technical background and a good understanding of modern software technologies and architectures. DevOps, Cloud, and IoT are familiar concepts to you.
- You are an energetic and well-networked team player who enjoys reaching out and helping people. You are a person that makes things happen.
- You feel comfortable working independently in the fields of lead generation and new client acquisition. You are not afraid to try out new approaches to find new opportunities.
- You understand that sales is a team sport and that you can bring out the best in the people around you. You understand that it is your role and responsibility to lead the sales process from lead to closing.
- You have a consultative and customer-centric approach in sales – you enjoy and pursue understanding and resolving customers’ true challenges and needs together with our specialists.
- You are genuinely interested in your customers and their respective markets in order to help them succeed. You enjoy building new relationships and maintaining old ones.
- You also enjoy sharing your domain knowledge and future visions in blogs, social media, and events – the idea of a personal brand excites you.
- You are familiar with and interested in modern sales and marketing approaches like portfolio management, social selling, and account-based marketing.
- You value healthy company culture and a great workplace.
Besides the Obvious
- You will be working in an international environment, and English and German (fluent or native) will be of daily use to communicate fluently with colleagues and clients.
- You will be meeting our German and international customers on-site and remotely. A willingness to travel occasionally is required.
- We help you develop your skills and career. You will have the chance and requirement to support colleagues or clients when necessary.
- We offer a competitive compensation scheme and package of benefits like extensive support for personal development, 30 days of vacation, working equipment of your choice, and flexibility in working time and location. There is also a possibility to become an owner of Gofore through our Crew share program.