You’re passionate about renewing ways of working. The team around you know all the bells and whistles but for you it has always been about people. About how we work together.
As a Scrum Master you play a key role in building a team that reaches for excellence. You’re at home coaching people, facilitating events and fostering agility. You know how to lead and when to serve. You have a good knowledge of common Agile practices, but you value individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
You will be working with one or a few teams at a time. You’ll work closely with the Product Owner coaching them to maximize the value of the product. The project might be just starting, or you may join an ongoing project. Typically the method used is Scrum but you’re at home working with other methods, too.
In this role we expect you to
- Build a safe working environment for your team
- Coach the team to understand Agile practices
- Improve transparency within the team and the organisation
- Support and coach the Product Owner and the organisation
- Have the skills to solve issues
- Coaching, facilitation and networking skills
- Methodology skills: Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean
- Knowledge how to scale Agile
- Experience working with teams
- Experience in product development as a developer or Product Owner
- Several years of working experience
- Finnish language skills are preferred, but not compulsory
As an employer and a community, we promise to look after you. Our award-winning company culture is built on a flat organizational model and made of trust, openness and autonomy.
We invest heavily in competence development and with us you can freely choose your path of progression by developing yourself in the areas that are meaningful to you. Our employees share their knowledge and best practices enthusiastically through weekly lightning talks, guilds (e.g. the Agile Leadership guild) and internal conferences.
Work-life balance is extremely important to us, so our benefits include flexibility in working hours, childcare support, extensive occupational health insurance and dental care.
We are looking for new, enthusiastic colleagues to join our crew. Please send us your application – we are interested in hearing what you can do and, more importantly, what you love to do!