Want to be part of building something totally new? Want to be member of one of the Great Places to Work® in Europe?
Gofore is an international company with a strong presence in the private and public sector in Finland and globally. In Madrid, you get to work in a start-up-like atmosphere, but still as part of a larger organization and stable business. Interesting projects in private and public sectors will offer you possibilities for personal growth. We are drivers in digitalization and business transformation for our customers in Smart Cities, eGovernment, Industry 4.0, and many more.
We are looking for an energetic, open-minded, and curious person, who is always eager to learn more and help colleagues with continuous improvement. You are a good communicator in English. You have a track record of successful products or projects, but out of everything, who you are matters the most.
We will welcome you in a great international working environment, with open and transparent minimal management. We embrace cultural diversity and multidisciplinary teams. Our team of 750 Goforeans across ten offices is the best in our field and we are passionate about delivering customer value.
To help you succeed in your role, we provide support, trust, and flexibility. As a Nordic company culture, we value a healthy work-life balance, lean working methods, innovation, and self-development. Our values are proudly stated together with our code of ethics.
If you think the following points describe you, we want to hear from you!
- You have a minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in the software development industry, and you are willing to take the next step of growth.
- You are more experienced in one or more of these back-end technologies, such as Spring, .NET, Node.js, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker, but you have been through so many different technologies that you are motivated to learn new ones.
- Front-end frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue are also familiar to you.
- You are comfortable to work with relational and non-relational databases: MongoDB, SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server.
- You love the elegant code that is easy to maintain and develop. Also, you know and appreciate the principles of software development and web application security practices such as OWASP.
- Extra points if you have experience with microservices and queue messaging frameworks such as RabbitMQ, Kafka.
- We appreciate, but not require, experience with public cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- You might know and appreciate the principles of software development and web application security practices such as OWASP.
- You are a team player – sparring with colleagues and sharing knowledge is something you value.
- You prefer working in teams with different people but are not afraid to work alone if required. In our projects we work closely with the product owners from the client’s side, so being customer service oriented is relevant when communicating with non-technical people.
- Experience in an international environment and experience with testing and agile methodologies such as Scrum will be positively valued.
To help you succeed in your role, we provide support, trust and flexibility – being it the ways of working or the best tools needed for the task at hand. Our team is the best in our field and passionate about delivering customer value.
As a Nordic company culture, we value flat hierarchies, lean working methods, innovation and self- development and we embrace cultural diversity and multidisciplinary teams.
- A competitive salary and a fixed contract.
- Working in an international company with some of the best talents in your team.
- Flexible work schedule (8 hours per day including lunch time) and location.
- Restaurant and transport tickets, and private healthcare insurance on top of your salary.
- 13 days a year for your own personal development.
- Latest tools and equipment, you choose to work with a MacBook Pro or Lenovo X1 Carbon.
Spring, .NET, Node.js, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker, React, Angular, Vue, MongoDB, SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server