Gofore Plc is a digital transformation consultancy with some 1,300 impact-driven employees across Finland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Estonia and Italy. We care for our people, our customers, and the surrounding world. Our diverse group of experts shares a pioneering ambition to create a more humane, sustainable and ethical digital world. At Gofore we want to provide the best opportunities to develop and thrive, both at work and beyond. In 2022, our net sales amounted to EUR 149.9 million. Gofore Plc’s share is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
You can find more information about Gofore as a employer from Join the Crew and Culture pages.
Want to be part of building something totally new? Want to be member of one of the Great Places to Work® in Spain?
Gofore is an international company with a strong presence in the private and public sector, driving digitalization and business transformation for our customers in Smart Cities, eGovernment, Industry 4.0, and many more.
We are building a competence centre in Madrid with a focus on human-centric digital governance solutions, kicking off with data exchange layer X-Road.
- You have at least 10 years hands-on experience in software development in Java.
- You are experienced in one or more of these technologies: Spring Boot, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins but you have been through so many different technologies that you are motivated to learn new ones.
- You have extensive experience in developing REST API and SOAP/XML web services.
- You are comfortable to work with PostgreSQL or other relational databases.
- You love the elegant code that is easy to maintain and develop.
- You prefer working in teams but are not afraid to be the driver in projects.
- You have a customer-oriented attitude when communicating with non-technical people.
Extra points if you have experience with:
- Non-relational databases platforms such as MongoDB.
- Microservices and messaging frameworks such as Kafka or Akka.
- Public cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Also, you know and appreciate the principles of software development and web application security practices such as OWASP.
- Experience in an international environment and experience with testing and agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- A competitive salary of 45K+ and a fixed contract.
- Flexible work schedule (8 hours per day including lunch time).
- Remote work mode or hybrid, you decide ;)
- Restaurant and transport tickets, and private healthcare insurance on top of your salary.
- Thirteen days a year for your own personal development.
- You choose to work with the latest MacBook Pro or Lenovo X1 models.
- Enjoy Nordic-inspired flat hierarchies, lean working methods, and cultural diversity in multidisciplinary teams.
If all these things sound like your dream job, don’t hesitate to contact us! Apply here and join the crew!
*Being fluent in English and have residency or working Visa in Spain is required for this position.