As a company, we believe that the world is constantly changing for the better.
In a digitally disrupted world, services will be constantly reinvented. Technology revolutionises the way we live, work, make decisions and act on a daily basis. We enjoy more open, democratic, accessible, and happy lives than ever before. At Gofore, we help to bring new technologies and ideas from the drawing board into daily use. Our aim is to help organisations transform, stay current in the ever-changing environment, and create new opportunities. We seek to build an increasingly functional, delightful, and sustainable future.
Do you want to be part of building something new?
In Braunschweig or Munich, you get to work in a start-up-like atmosphere, but still as part of a larger organisation and stable business. Interesting projects in private and public sectors will offer you possibilities for personal growth. We are drivers in digitalisation and business transformation for our customers in Agriculture, eGovernment, Industry 4.0, and New Mobility.
We are looking for an energetic, open-minded, and curious person, who is always eager to learn more and help colleagues with continuous improvement. You have a track record of successful products or projects, but above everything, who you are matters the most.
We will welcome you in a great international working environment, with open and transparent minimal management. We embrace cultural diversity and multidisciplinary teams. Our team of 750 goforeans (incl. 100+ designers) across ten offices is the best in our field and are passionate about delivering customer value.
To help you succeed in your role, we provide support, trust, and flexibility. As a Nordic company culture, we value healthy work-life balance, lean working methods, innovation, and self-development. Our values are proudly stated together with our code of ethics.
In this role we expect you to:
- You are a multidisciplinary talent: Visual Designer with a passion for good user Experience.
- You empathize with end-users and engage them in the process early on.
- You are passionate about design and care for details.
- You are a team player – sparring with colleagues and sharing knowledge are especially close to your heart.
- You are energetic, enthusiastic, and customer-oriented, have strong problem-solving skills and a “can-do” attitude.
- You will work in an international environment and use English and German on everyday basis, and you have good communicational skills.
- You will support our German and international customers on-site and remotely and thus a willingness to travel is occasionally required.
- You are interested in modern technologies and love to learn new things.
- A qualification in user experience design, interaction design, graphic design or a related discipline – or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in UX field
- An excellent sense for visual trends, usability, simplicity and cross-disciplinary solutions.
- Fluent in common UX Design methods and processes like user research, wireframing, prototyping and user testing.
- The ability to facilitate workshops and come up with fresh ideas.
- Profound experience in designing mobile applications and machine control systems.
- Excellence in usability.
- Fluency in German and English languages is required.
- Interest in strategic and systemic design would be an asset.
Besides the obvious, we offer:
- Great skill and career development possibilities: coaching and mentoring services, Gofore Academy, learning materials and courses
- Work equipment and mobile phone of your choice, mobile phone contract and data tariff also for private use; office refreshments and a Spotify account
- Great work-life balance: Flexible working hours and home office possibility, opportunity to work part-time and 30 days of annual vacation
- Monthly pre-paid benefits card (Spendit); bonuses in sales, recruiting and media content creation contributions and a possibility to become an owner of Gofore Plc through our Crew share program
- Flat company culture and plenty of community events
UX, wireframing, prototyping, user testing, usability