Do you aspire to make the world a better place by impacting people’s everyday lives? We are looking for Service Designers to join our expert community of design professionals in Helsinki and Tampere, Finland, or in Swansea, UK. In this role you will design services that create value for people by truly understanding the context, and by basing your designs strongly on user and customer insight.
Our service designers are multi-skilled professionals who look at services through a holistic lens, ensuring desirability, functionality and business viability. The nature of work is exploratory, co-creative and experimental and happens in close cooperation with different stakeholders.
- The chance to develop your skillset based on your own interests and personal development plan, as well as time budgeted for personal development
- A balance between work and free time
- A modern and pleasant working environment, an excellent team and an open organizational culture
- Freedom and responsibility in a professional organization
- Some of the best benefits for motivation, health and happiness
- A network of the best professionals
- Challenging and interesting projects, in which you get to make the world a better place!
Our ideal match will have
- Multiple years’ experience in experience design
- An educational background in human-centric and experience-focused studies
- Experience of utilizing co-creative methods and facilitation
- A business mindset and the ability to design services taking strategy, working culture and values into account
- Strong proof of the use of qualitative research methods, as well as skills to apply and plan research tools for various different project needs and phases
- The skill to visualize, prototype and validate concepts in different project phases, from value proposition to user experience
- The ability to crystallize and communicate customer and user needs, and the skill to build upon the insights discovered
- The ability to view services as holistic entities
- The skill to take the multi-channel nature of services into account in design work
- The ability to work as an evangelist of design thinking and help customers in advancing human-centric product and service development processes
- Comprehension and interest in the way latest technologies enable successful experiences
- Experience in communications and brand-based design
- Experience in quantitative research
- Finnish language skills
We are constantly searching for motivated and enthusiastic designers, who want to grow and learn with us. Please send your application using the button below. Please also attach your CV and link to your portfolio. Tell us what you can do and more importantly, what you want to do.