What we offer
Thanks to our growth we are now looking for new members to join the Gofore Crew as Test Automation Specialists in the Finnish Capital Region, Tampere and Jyväskylä. Our foothold and capabilities in digital quality assurance are strong since Qentinel Finland became part of Gofore in 2020. Our diverse client base consisting of both private and public organisations (e.g. Elisa, Kone, Finnish Tax Administration) share the commonality of providing challenging development projects carried out with modern technologies. We also share our customers with our Test Automation Hub.
In addition to the salary based on your work experience and skills, we offer you a role that is tailored based on your wishes, and challenging client projects that will develop you further as a professional.
As an employer and community, we promise to take care of you, because happy and healthy employees are the core of our business. Our reputation as a provider of high-quality services for our customers is the pinnacle result from our top-notch professionals. We operate in a low hierarchy, self-directed, and transparent way. Common features among our diverse network of Gofore professionals are the pioneering spirit and the willingness to work in an organisation that aims not only to yield profits, but also to create a more human, sustainable, and ethical digital world. You can read more about working at Gofore here.
What we expect from you
- You have Robot Framework and/or Python. We can teach you the other, in case you aren’t yet familiar with one of the two. You should have a interest to become fluent in both, though.
- You have experience from software testing and test automation, or you have a quality orientation in your coding (e.g. throught TDD).
- You have work an understanding or experience from DevOps way of working
- You are familiar with CI-tools such as Jenkins or VSTS
- You have a desire to work with clients, bring up your own views and solve problems.
- You have a bold and development-oriented attitude; challenges are learning opportunities and everything can be solved with enough practice and by bravely trying new approaches.
- You communicate fluently in Finnish and English
- A security clearance check by the Finnish Security Intelligence Service is required in some of our projects. In case you will work in such a project, this check is required. It is always done with the applicant’s consent.
Testing and test automation, Robot framework, Python, Java, Devops, CI tools, Jenkins, VSTS, Version control