What we offer
Thanks to our growth we are now looking for new members to join the Gofore Crew as Test Managers in the Finnish Capital Region and Tampere. Our foothold and capabilities in digital quality assurance are strong since Qentinel Finland became part of Gofore in 2020. Our diverse client base consisting of both private and public organisations (e.g. Elisa, Kone, Finnish Tax Administration) share the commonality of providing challenging development projects carried out with modern technologies. We also share our customers with our Test Automation Hub.
In addition to the salary based on your work experience and skills, we offer you a role that is tailored based on your wishes, and challenging client projects that will develop you further as a professional. Depending on your interests, you could focus in leading and planning test activities or roll up your sleeves and participate testing itself. We can offer interesting challenges for people from different backgrounds as our projects vary from R&D related projects to different kinds of digitalisation and software development projects.
As an employer and community, we promise to take care of you, because happy and healthy employees are the core of our business. Our reputation as a provider of high-quality services for our customers is the pinnacle result from our top-notch professionals. We operate in a low hierarchy, self-directed, and transparent way. Common features among our diverse network of Gofore professionals are the pioneering spirit and the willingness to work in an organisation that aims not only to yield profits, but also to create a more human, sustainable, and ethical digital world. You can read more about working at Gofore here.
What we expect from you
- You have experience from a variety of testing projects and managing service providers.
- You are capable of fluenty plan, guide and coordinate the test specialists’ work and you make things happen.
- You are familiar with different kinds of software development models such as Scrum, Kanban and SAFe
- You are familiar with version control (e.g. Git)
- You have already developed test automation libraries and keywords, and you have your own set of best practices and views about test automation and continuous integration
- You communicate fluently in Finnish and English
- A security clearance check by the Finnish Security Intelligence Service is required in some of our projects. In case you will work in such a project, this check is required. It is always done with the applicant’s consent.
Testing and test automation, Test management, Devops, Scrum