Gofore Plc is a digital transformation consultancy with over 1,400 impact-driven employees across Finland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Estonia and Italy. We care for our people, our customers, and the surrounding world. Our diverse group of experts shares a pioneering ambition to create a more humane, sustainable and ethical digital world. At Gofore we want to provide the best opportunities to develop and thrive, both at work and beyond. In 2023, our net sales amounted to EUR 189.2 million. Gofore Plc’s share is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
We are looking for Test Managers with experience from ERP projects to join our community of professionals
What we offer
We offer you a role that is tailored based on your wishes, and challenging client projects that will develop you further as a professional. Depending on your interests, you could focus in leading and planning test activities or roll up your sleeves and participate testing itself. We can offer interesting challenges for people from different backgrounds as our projects vary from R&D related projects to different kinds of digitalisation and software development projects.
We have two main domains we work at:
- Digital Society – Our diverse client base consisting of both private and public sector organisations (e.g. Elisa, Kone, Finnish Tax Administration, LähiTapiola) provide meaningful development projects carried out with modern technologies and affect the lives of hundreds of thousands of Finns.
- Intelligent Industry – If you have experience or interests to work closely with physical devices and industrial digital solutions, this is for you! We work on projects for moving machines, the energy sector, the manufacturing industry, telecommunications or wellness and health technology. Our customers include Valtra, Aidon and Bosch, for example.
As an employer and community, we promise to take care of you, because happy and healthy employees are the core of our business. Our reputation as a provider of high-quality services for our customers is the pinnacle result from our top-notch professionals. We operate in a low hierarchy, self-directed, and transparent way. Common features among our diverse network of Gofore professionals are the pioneering spirit and the willingness to work in an organisation that aims not only to yield profits, but also to create a more human, sustainable, and ethical digital world. You can read more about working at Gofore here.
What we expect from you
- You have experience in ERP-projects (SAP or Dynamics) from quality assurance standpoint
- You have experience from a variety of testing projects and managing service providers.
- You are capable of fluently plan, guide and coordinate the test specialists’ work and you make things happen.
- You are familiar with different kinds of agile software development models such as Scrum, Kanban and SAFe
- You are familiar with version control (e.g. Git)
- You communicate fluently in Finnish and English
- A security clearance check by the Finnish Security Intelligence Service is required in some of our projects. In case you will work in such a project, this check is required. It is always done with the applicant’s consent.
For us it is important that Goforeans receive reasonable total compensation for their work. The compensation is the outcome of, not only experience and skills, but also active work for our two values: being a good workplace for everyone and considering customer perspective in everything we do. The feedback that you receive, your utilisation rate (we are consultants, after all!) and your own professional development are central in the salary discussions with your People Leader (i.e. supervisor).
In addition to the monthly salary, we have separate bonuses linked with the company’s success. Bonuses can be related to, for example, recruitment, sales or actions advancing Gofore’s employer brand.
We recognise and understand neurodiversity, and are willing to adapt our recruitment process based on your needs.
Our recruitment process
Read here what happens when you send your application and how recruitment progresses here at Gofore.