Want to be part of building something new? In Munich or Braunschweig, you get to work in a startup-like atmosphere, but still as part of larger corporation.
Interesting projects are waiting for you with a focus on digitalisation and innovation development. If you are passionate about good UX, design and research, and have the drive to create services and solutions that solve true customer and end-user problems, join our core team in Munich or Braunschweig.
We’re looking for an open-minded and curious person, who empathises with end-users and is eager to learn more. You can be a young talent, or a seasoned specialist – your personality matters most. Proficiency in the German language and a willingness to travel are required.
In return, we offer an inspiring, Nordic work culture and interesting projects. We are humane -– employees are the priority at Gofore. You can find our company values here https://gofore.com/en/about-us/ – and we live are true to our values.
In this role we expect you to:
- Conduct user research (both qualitative and quantitive)
- Master common UX Design methods and processes like wireframing, prototyping and user testing
- Empathize with end-users and engage them in the process early on
- Be passionate about design and care for details
- Be able to facilitate workshops
- Be a team player
- Be proficient in English and German
- Be proactive and self-driven
- Appreciate modern ways of working and Nordic values
- Be willing to travel, if needed
- Qualifications in user experience design, information architecture, interaction design, service design, user research, graphic design or a related discipline – or equivalent working experience
- Experience in user research methods
- Experience in user-driven service creation
- Experience in the most common UX Design and workshop facilitation related tools
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Experience design, wireframing, protyping, user research, workshop facilitation, english, german