As a company, we believe that the world is constantly changing for the better.
In a digitally disrupted world, services will be continuously reinvented. Technology revolutionises the way we live, work, make decisions and act on a daily basis. We enjoy more open, democratic, accessible, and happy lives than ever before. At Gofore, we help to bring new technologies and ideas from the drawing board into daily use. Our aim is to help organisations transform, stay current in the ever-changing environment, and create new opportunities. We seek to build an increasingly functional, delightful, and sustainable future.
Do you want to be part of building something new?
In Munich, you get to work in a start-up-like atmosphere, but still as part of a larger organisation and stable business. Interesting projects in private and public sectors will offer you possibilities for personal growth. We are drivers in digitalisation and business transformation for our customers in Agriculture, eGovernment, Industry 4.0 and New Mobility.
We are looking for an energetic, open-minded and curious person and an experienced design professional, who is eager to learn more and help shaping the future of our local design business and culture in Germany. You have a track record of successful products or projects, but above everything, who you are matters the most.
We will welcome you in a great international working environment, with open and transparent minimal management. We embrace cultural diversity and multidisciplinary teams. Our team of 750+ Goforeans (incl. 100+ designers) across ten offices is the best in our field and passionate about delivering customer value.
To help you succeed in your role, we provide support, trust, and flexibility. As a Nordic company culture, we value healthy work-life balance, lean working methods, innovation, and self-development. Our values are proudly stated together with our code of ethics on our website.
In this role we expect you to:
- Have a multidisciplinary design talent: You master both User Experience and Service Design.
- Empathise well with end-users and understand digital services’ underlying business objectives.
- Participate in sales process and project planning.
- Lead design projects and teams.
- Engage in developing our local design capability.
- Be a team player – sparring with colleagues and sharing knowledge are close to your heart.
- Support our German and international customers on-site and remotely. Willingness to travel is occasionally required.
- Be enthusiastic and customer-oriented, have strong problem-solving skills and a “can-do” attitude.
- Work in an international environment and use English and German on everyday basis.
- You have good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Represent our design capability in design related events and networks.
- A qualification in user experience design, service design or related discipline – or equivalent working experience.
- 7+ years of work experience in design field in digital services’ environment.
- Experience in managing people and projects.
- Fluency in common UX and Service Design methods, and processes like user research, requirement definition, prototyping and user testing.
- Excellent sense for “state of the art” and user centric design.
- The ability to facilitate co-creation workshops.
- Fluency in German and English languages.
- Experience in strategic, systemic and business design as well as in DesignOps would be an asset.
Besides the obvious, we offer:
- Plenty of freedom to shape the role towards your own aspirations and opportunities to participate and contribute to the direction and future of Gofore’s local business and culture in Germany.
- Great skill and career development possibilities: coaching and mentoring services, Gofore Academy, learning materials and courses.
- Work equipment and mobile phone of your choice, mobile phone contract and data tariff also for private use; office refreshments and a Spotify account.
- Great work-life balance: Flexible working hours and home office possibility, opportunity to work part-time and 30 days of annual vacation.
- Monthly pre-paid benefits card (Spendit); bonuses in sales, recruiting and media content creation contributions and a possibility to become an owner of Gofore Plc through our Crew share program.
- Flat company culture and plenty of community events.
UX, experience design, service design, user research, requirement definition, prototyping, user testing