Gofore Plc is a digital transformation consultancy with some 1,300 impact-driven employees across Finland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Estonia and Italy. We care for our people, our customers, and the surrounding world. Our diverse group of experts shares a pioneering ambition to create a more humane, sustainable and ethical digital world. At Gofore we want to provide the best opportunities to develop and thrive, both at work and beyond. In 2022, our net sales amounted to EUR 149.9 million. Gofore Plc’s share is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
You can find more information about Gofore as a employer from Join the Crew and Culture pages.
We are looking for UX/UI Designers to join our sites in Finland, Estonia, and Spain to strengthen our growing community of over 100 enthusiastic design professionals. We work on meaningful and varying customer projects, keeping sustainable development, ethical perspective, and inclusivity close to our heart.
Besides the obvious, we offer
The best of two worlds: a young and dynamic atmosphere as you find in a start-up, and the stability and security you find in a big company.
- A unique company culture that is based on equality, transparency and trust.
- Nordic level work-life balance, supporting employee wellbeing and trusting our experts to know how they work at their best.
- Flexible work schedule (8 hours per day).
- Flexible hybrid work mode, and choosing your own location: working from home or at the office.
- Work equipment of your choice, office refreshments and a Spotify account.
- Monthly sports benefit.
- Bonuses for successful recruiting hints.
- Possibility to become an owner of Gofore Plc through our Crew share program.
- Flat company culture and community events.
In this role we expect you to
- Work for our international (industry) customers.
- Work in an international digital environment and use English on an everyday basis.
- Work together with your teammates, customers and the best experts around the world to offer solutions of the highest quality.
- Be a team player – sparring with colleagues and sharing knowledge are close to your heart.
- Be enthusiastic and customer-oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, and a “can-do” attitude.
- Minimum of few years of experience in UX/UI Designer work.
- Have experience in using Figma or other prototyping tools.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong customer service mindset and a positive attitude.
We would love to hear about you and your expertise. Send your application, CV and portfolio and we will contact you. You can read more information about the next steps of the process here: What to expect from the design recruitment process at Gofore.