What kind of lessons does DevOps offer to create a thriving software development culture and how to support change through monitoring?
DevOps is an operating culture where value for customers and the well-being of developers go hand in hand. In order for the DevOps operating model to be scalable across the organization, it needs a culture of psychological safety to support it, characterized by strong leadership and continuous competence development. In addition, pertinent monitoring plays a big role in building sustainable change.
Our webinar discusses the fundamentals of a DevOps culture that creates positive customer value – the factors that help create lovable digital services.
- The basics of a thriving software development culture
- Towards good developer experience and better customer value with DevOps: psychological safety, motivation and relevance
- Essential goals and monitoring to support change
- Jani Haapala, DevOps Architect, has years of experience with DevOps and he works as a DevOps architect at Gofore.
- Taru Hermunen-Kuusela, Senior Consultant, is an experienced human-centered change expert who works as a senior consultant at CCEA.
A link to the webinar recording will be emailed to you after registration. Please check your spam if you have not received the link.
Watch the webinar