React, Angular, Vue, Node, Java, Perl, Python, Ruby, Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Microservices, DevOps
Want to be part of building something totally new? Want to be a member of one of the Great Places to Work in Europe? Gofore is an international Company with a strong presence in the private and public sectors. This is an opportunity to join our team on a live project based in either Sweden or California for six months. Following this initial assignment, you will join our International team based in any one of our locations.
You will need five or more years experience in one or more of the following for this exciting live project
- Web technologies, including APIs and protocols: HTTP, REST and JSON
- Angular, React, Vue.js, Docker/Kubernetes
- Java 8, Clojure, Scala, Spring, RxJS, Akka, Express, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Perl, Python, Ruby, AWS, Azure
- JVM -platform and databases with an ability to design high-quality interfaces
You love to write elegant code that is easy to maintain and develop. You also know and appreciate the principles of software development. You have five or more years experience and are willing to work in either California or Sweden on a six-month assignment. Following this assignment, you can be based in any of our locations in the UK, Finland, Spain or Germany. Experience with agile methodologies such as Scrum will also be positively valued.
As a Company, we offer you the best flexible working culture tailored for your needs
We have a very flexible working environment with a great atmosphere. Our Company culture is open and transparent. We embrace cultural diversity and multinational teams. To help you succeed in your role, we provide support, trust and flexibility – whether that’s in the way you work or by providing you with the best tools needed for the task at hand. Our team is the best in our field and passionate about delivering customer value. We have many years experience working with remote teams based on the client premises.
We offer you an unbeatable benefits package including:
- Permanent full-time employment
- Flexible working hours and varying work environments.- Office, home, client premises
- Generous holiday allowance
- Self-development on your topics of interest including training for relevant certifications
- Both local and international assignments, depending on your personal interests. We have offices in the UK, Finland, Germany and Spain – your initial assignment will be on the client premises in either California or Sweden.
- Social events and office fun! You’ll have the chance to join plenty of interest groups supported by the company and we organize fun stuff as a team both in and out of working hours.