Want to be part of building something totally new? Want to be member of one of the Great Places to Work® in Europe?
Gofore is an international company with a strong presence in the private and public sector in Finland and globally. Different projects are waiting for you here with a focus on digitalization and business transformation in areas like Industry 4.0, Media, Education and Agriculture.
We have different development positions available in our brand-new offices in Madrid. If you are passionate to software design and development and have a drive to create digital services and solutions that solve true client and user problems, read on!
Join our core team in Madrid
- You are a team player – sparring with colleagues and sharing knowledge is something you value.
- You are enthusiastic and customer-oriented, having strong problem solving skills and a “can-do” attitude.
- Your software developer experience is paired with willingness to learn new tools and techniques.
- You have good knowledge of web technologies, including APIs and protocols: HTTP, REST and JSON.
CI, Unit Tests, e2e tests, Code reviews
- As a backend developer you are interested in modern technologies and you are not afraid to dig into source code either.
- You handle with ease of one or more of these web technologies: Java 8, Clojure, Scala, Spring, RxJS, Akka, REST, JSON, node, Express, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, AWS, Azure or you have been through so many different technologies that you could learn those quickly.
- You are familiar with JVM-platform and databases from your previous projects and can design high quality interfaces.
- You are interested in building a working build pipeline and using cloud services, and functional programming might be something you want to learn more about in the future.
Java 8, Clojure, Scala, Spring, RxJS, Akka, REST, JSON, node, Express, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, AWS, Azure
React, Angular, Node.js, Java, Spring, Cloud, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, DevOps, microservices
- As a fullstack developer you might be more experienced in back-end development, but you are also motivated to learn about the latest technologies in front end development.
- You handle with ease of one or more of these web technologies: React, Angular, Node.js, Java, Spring, Cloud, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, DevOps, microservices or you have been through so many different technologies that you could learn those quickly.
Field work, Interviews
On the core team members, we also expect the following:
1. You’re Customer centric
We work directly with our clients, starting right from the first meeting and building our relationship through complete projects into trusted continuous partnerships. You are able to join the customer acquisition process for Gofore. You need to feel comfortable to connect with people, companies and organisations and convince them to work with us. You show the value of excellent user experience and business to the customers.
2. You have excellent team working skills
You will work closely with other Gofore specialists. Together we make stylish and easy-to-use products for our clients. We seek people who like to work within multidisciplinary teams in various environments as well as understand, learn and solve challenges in new industries and areas to whom we deliver our services.
As a core team member, you must be a team player with strong entrepreneurial drive. You have a customer-oriented mind-set to sell and you deliver extremely high quality results that constantly exceed customers’ expectations.
3. You’re willing to travel
We are an international company, and our clients and end-users may require travelling both domestically or internationally, when needed. As a Gofore team member, you should be thrilled to face new locations and cultural contexts.
4. You speak fluent English
We operate in international markets, so being able to communicate fluently in spoken and written English is essential.
In return we offer
In return we offer you a great international working environment with an open and transparent management. We embrace cultural diversity and multidisciplinary teams. To help you succeed in your role, we provide support, trust and flexibility – being it the ways of working or the best tools needed for the task at hand. Our team is the best in our field and passionate about delivering customer value.
As a Nordic company culture, we value flat hierarchies, lean working methods, innovation and self-development.
In addition, we offer unbeatable benefits package that highlights and supports job satisfaction and self-development, including for example: training and certifications, permanent full-time contract, flexible working hours, language lessons, option for restaurant and transport tickets, Spotify premium, social events and well… beer. Did you know Gofore has it’s own brand of brewed beers?
Please send your application using the buttons below. Please also attach your CV. Tell us what you can do and even more importantly, what you want to do.