Vehicle-sharing and vehicle-electrification are already widespread; autonomous vehicles (AVs) and the Internet of Things are poised to make even bigger waves – these are all, in our opinion, the key driving forces for the future, shaking up the transport and mobility sectors.
How to keep ahead of the game? Why is it important to change now?
Get inspired by the facilitated interactive sessions and gain insight from private and public sector real-life cases – Is digital transformation enough? Learn from global best practices for business transformation and how these have been applied to Nordic transportation providers.
Our keynote speaker is Ms Jennifer Vessels, CEO of Next Step, who is a highly sought-after speaker by Stanford, GartnerGroup, Vistage and global conferences on innovation, globalisation and leadership, as well as a proactive facilitator of leadership, sales and innovation workshops.
- MaaS Global – Jonna Pöllänen, Collaboration Manager, ’The biggest paradigm change in transport since affordable cars came into market’.
- Finnish Transport Agency – Aapo Anderson, Director: ‘Digitalization of the National Traffic Management System’.
- Finnish Transport Safety Agency – Noora Lähde, Chief Advisor: ‘Trialling the way towards smoother transportation of people and goods’.
- Sensible 4 – Harri Santamala, CEO: ‘Autonomous vehicle solutions for all weather conditions’
- Accompanied by: Green mobility – Anders Wall, International Director
Key practical benefits from this workshop:
• Learn about the latest trends in the transport and mobility sectors
• Meet the experts and influencers face-to-face
• Learn from practical case examples
• Build-up and expand your business network
• Joint collaborations and sharing
Registrations start & tea, coffee and slight snack served from 13:30 pm, and after 17 pm a wine bar!