Gofore Plc is a digital transformation consultancy with over 1,400 impact-driven employees across Finland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Estonia and Italy. We care for our people, our customers, and the surrounding world. Our diverse group of experts shares a pioneering ambition to create a more humane, sustainable and ethical digital world. At Gofore we want to provide the best opportunities to develop and thrive, both at work and beyond. In 2022, our net sales amounted to EUR 149.9 million. Gofore Plc’s share is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
Would you like to take part in developing something new? We are looking for Full Stack Developers to join our growing team.
Gofore Germany has a Start-up vibe, even though it is a part of a larger, more established organisation. Our international working environment distinguishes itself with its transparency and flat hierarchy. You have a chance to actively participate in Gofore’s growth. Our diverse projects give you the freedom to refine your role and enhance your skillset independently. We offer you support, trust and flexibility. A company with nordic roots — we emphasise on a healthy Work-Life-Balance, agile work methods, innovation and personal growth.
What we offer
- A corporate culture based on flat hierarchies, equality, transparency and trust.
- The opportunity to participate in shaping the future and culture of the company.
- Individual coaching and mentoring services, Gofore Academy, courses and much more. It goes without saying that we consider further training as a part of the job.
- Nordic standards of Work-Life Balance.
- Monthly pre-paid benefit card (Spendit).
- Bonuses for sales, recruiting and writing media articles (blogs, …), certificate completion, etc.
- CrewShare-programme for purchasing Gofore shares at a discount.
- Good vibes only: a Spotify premium account and high-quality headphones.
- Needless to say: Work equipment and mobile phone of your choice, mobile phone contract and data plan also for private use, drinks, fruit and snacks in the office.
- Opportunities to visit corporate international events.
What we expect from you
- You have several years of experience in software development and strong problem-solving skills.
- You are familiar with modern development methods and design patterns.
- You have experience in one or several of the following technologies: Java, NodeJs, C#, Spring, ASP.NET Core, Express, etc.
- You are familiar with at least one front-end technology, such as React, Angular or VueJs.
- You have experience in relational and non-relational databases.
- Outside-the-box thinking. Experience in one or several of the following technologies is a plus: AWS, Azure, Docker, SCSS, Webpack, Typescript, Unit-Test Frameworks, PWAs, OWASP, etc.
- You are interested in modern technologies and, if required, willing to learn new things.
- You are a team player — team interaction and transfer of knowledge is especially important to you.
- You are comfortable discussing technical topics with customers and your “can-do” attitude shines through.
- You can communicate effortlessly in German and English.
- Experience in an international environment and exposure to agile methodologies is a plus.
For us it is important that Goforeans receive reasonable total compensation for their work. The compensation is the outcome of, not only experience and skills, but also active work for our two values: being a good workplace for everyone and considering customer perspective in everything we do. The feedback that you receive, your utilisation rate (we are consultants, after all!) and your own professional development are central in the salary discussions with your People Leader (i.e. supervisor).
We have different salary models, and in addition to the monthly salary, we have separate bonuses linked with the company’s success. Bonuses can be related to, for example, recruitment, sales or actions advancing Gofore’s employer brand.