Gofore Plc is a digital transformation consultancy with over 1,400 impact-driven employees across Finland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Estonia and Italy. We care for our people, our customers, and the surrounding world. Our diverse group of experts shares a pioneering ambition to create a more humane, sustainable and ethical digital world. At Gofore we want to provide the best opportunities to develop and thrive, both at work and beyond. In 2023, our net sales amounted to EUR 189.2 million. Gofore Plc’s share is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
We are now looking for an AUTOSAR developer to work on the software design of intelligent machines as part of the automotive technology team.
A crucial part of the role is engaging with clients. We operate extensively across various technologies, so an interest in technologies beyond the AUTOSAR framework is highly appreciated.
We design software for both physical devices and the cloud environment, and we solve problems from the product design stage, throughout development, to the end of the product lifecycle. You get to work on projects involving intelligent machines, energy, production, telecom, or health and well-being technologies.
What we expect from you
- You are familiar with AUTOSAR development tools such as Vector DaVinci Configurator/Developer, Mentor VSTAR, PREEvision, and similar
- You have several years of work experience with AUTOSAR technology
- You master the secrets of embedded core technologies (C/C++ programming, hardware interfaces, and real-time operating systems)
- Your expertise can be in the development of AUTOSAR software components or applications
- You master agile software development methods
- Helping customers to solve technical problems through a friendly approach and good interaction skills
- You are an open and positive person with a strong desire to learn something new
What we offer
As an employer and a community, we promise to take care of you, because happy and healthy employees are the heart of our company. Our reputation for producing excellent services for our customers is entirely thanks to our team of top professionals. Our low hierarchy allows for a self-directed and transparent company culture. Our diverse team of professionals share a pioneering spirit and a desire to work for a company whose purpose goes beyond making a profit – we strive to create a more humane, sustainable and ethical digital world.
With us, you get to develop your skills and gain experience in diverse customer projects. You also get to choose how you wish to develop your expertise. We offer, for example, support for self-study in addition to other training and events. At Gofore, you can create a meaningful role and career path for yourself.
The community spirit of Goforeans also extends outside the workplace: you can join your colleagues in various leisure activities, such as video game sessions and events for families – or a traditional Finnish sauna evening! We want to support you in finding a work-life balance that works for you, so we offer you flexible working conditions as well as tools and equipment according to your needs. We offer our employees a diverse package of benefits, including:
- Certification bonuses, training opportunities (Udemy business)
- Lunch, exercise, commuter and bicycle benefits
- Sick child care benefit, you can also request paid leave when a family member gets sick
- Comprehensive occupational healthcare
- Massage and dentist benefits
- Share savings plan offered to all Goforeans
Forus it is important that Goforeans receive reasonable total compensation for their work. The compensation is the outcome of, not only experience and skills, but also active work for our two values: being a good workplace for everyone and considering customer perspective in everything we do. The feedback that you receive, your utilisation rate (we are consultants, after all!) and your own professional development are central in the salary discussions with your People Leader (i.e. supervisor). We have different salary models, and in addition to the monthly salary, we have separate bonuses linked with the company’s success. Bonuses can be related to, for example, recruitment, sales or actions advancing Gofore’s employer brand.
Our recruitment process
Read here what happens when you send your application and how recruitment progresses here at Gofore.
We recognise and understand neurodiversity, and are willing to adapt our recruitment process based on your needs.