Learn the main benefits and principles of model-based design with this webinar recording
In this webinar, you will learn a practical introduction to model-based design for engineers working with machines and devices, control systems, and automation.
We will go through the model-based design practice described in our Model-based design booklet, but in this webinar, we will dive deeper into the concept of virtual sensors. We will demonstrate to you how the developed model can be used as a part of your IoT system to detect changes and anomalies in your machines in the field.
The webinar is targeted for people working in different R&D functions in companies designing industrial machines and devices. The webinar will start from the basics, so no prior knowledge of model-based design is needed.
The webinar was presented jointly by Gofore and MathWorks.
- Welcome, Karl-Kristian Högström, Gofore & Hemmo Liinanotko, MathWorks
- Introduction to model-based-design, Karl-Kristian Högström, Gofore
- System modelling and controller design hands-on, Petri Mantere, Gofore
- Testing, deployment and demo, Ville Matikainen, Gofore
- Re-using plant models as digital twins, Antti Löytynoja, MathWorks
End of webinar