People create security
Make sure that your people know how to take information security into account in their work.
- Training and instructions to ensure that your employees are aware and capable to act when a cyber incident occurs.
- Fostering a culture where information security is part of the daily life
- Conducting regular incident response exercises to ensure your organisation’s ability to detect, react and recover from them
Secure digital services
Provide a peace of mind for your end-users and customers.
- Threat modelling ensures the resilience of your digital services against cyber incidents
- Designing a secure architecture
- Implementation of a secure software development process (DevSecOps)
- Systematic security verification with continuous testing
- Penetration testing (Pentest) helps to detect vulnerabilities
Strengthening the cyber resilience of your organisation
Manage and constantly improve your cyber resilience.
- Managing cyber security risks
- Development of a cyber security strategy for your organisation
- Implementing and improving your Information Security Management System (ISMS) with e.g., ISO 27001
- Planning for Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Compliance of operations with legal and regulatory requirements and standards
Centralised development of cyber security capabilities
Organise your cyber security development in a cost-effective way.
- Harmonisation of methods, practices and tools
- Systematisation of cyber security development
- Defining the degree of outsourcing for cyber security
- Establishing a cyber security centre of excellence for an enterprise wide support for capability development