What if you could have your control system development work done even before you have built your first prototype machine?
The control systems for mobile machinery are getting more complex all the time. This means that the development work related to the control systems development will require more and more time. What if you could have your control system development work done even before you have built your first prototype machine? This is possible using modern simulation technologies.
Watch our webinar recording to learn what kind of systems modern simulators are and how they can be utilised in R&D work.
In the webinar we
- talked about how the simulator can support different phases of your development process,
- herd a case study from Sandvik and how the use simulator speed up the development of complex mining machines,
- dove into the technical details of a modern simulator system.
This is for people working in different R&D functions in companies developing mobile machines, vehicles and different means of transportation.
- Welcome, Karl-Kristian Högström, Gofore
- Simulation based development, Antti Mikkonen, Gofore
- Simulator as hub of control system development: Sami Hanski, Sandvik
- Utilising simulator technology for expanding product development, Pasi Julkunen, MexLink
- Creanex Simulators – A modern simulator platform, Timo Mustonen, Gofore