Gofore Plc is a digital transformation consultancy with over 1,400 impact-driven employees across Finland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Estonia and Italy. We care for our people, our customers, and the surrounding world. Our diverse group of experts shares a pioneering ambition to create a more humane, sustainable and ethical digital world. At Gofore we want to provide the best opportunities to develop and thrive, both at work and beyond. In 2023, our net sales amounted to EUR 189.2 million. Gofore Plc’s share is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
We are looking for a seasoned cloud security expert to secure our clients’ cloud environments!
Gofore’s cyber security journey began strongly and now we’re building for the future. Over the past few years, the cybersecurity business has stabilized and grown significantly, and we are now the cybersecurity partner for several large Finnish organizations. In our core team, we already have several professionals in technical and administrative information security, and we have several large customer projects underway. Now, we aim to enhance our expertise in cloud security by expanding our team!
Gofore paves the way for its public and private sector clients to enable their secure and swift migration to the cloud and cloud-native development. You will work with Gofore’s cyber security team and also with our public cloud experts. Together, we build truly meaningful and impactful services that affect the lives of everyone in Finland. You can learn more about our projects by exploring our case studies: Aimo Park, Labkotec, Cardiff University, Digital and Population Data Services Agency, DigiOne.
What you’ll do
Your main task is to support our customers in the development and operation of secure and compliant cloud environments and services. You will work on a variety of cloud security assignments for our customers in the public and private sectors. Your tasks will consist of designing, implementing, and maintaining a robust security architecture for cloud environments (mainly AWS and Azure).
This includes, for example, designing and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure and architecture and its individual components, implementing and managing identity and access management (IAM) solutions, and developing security automation scripts. You may also conduct security assessments utilizing common tools, guidelines and frameworks.
What we expect from you
- Consultative skills and solution-oriented attitude. Ability to work independently and good interaction skills, as you work in cooperation with customers and other colleagues.
- Solid skills and extensive knowledge from either Azure, AWS or both. You know how to apply the information security tools provided by these platforms or other commercial security tools/services designed for them.
- Prior experience in designing and implementing cloud security architecture.
- Knowledge of networking, subnetting and VPCs.
- You are familiar with frameworks like MCSB and AWS Well Architected, and able to apply those.
- Experience in conducting security assessments in cloud environments.
Seen as advantage
- Relevant cloud security certificates, such as Azure Security Engineer Associate, Microsoft Certified Cybersecurity Architect Expert, AWS Certified Security –specialty. We also offer a chance to complete these certificates. Curiosity for learning and developing your skills is a must!
- Higher education degree in computer science, information security, or a related field.
What we offer
Expand your expertise: At Gofore, you will assume a challenging position and take on a wide variety of customer projects that will help you grow together with your colleagues. We listen carefully to your wishes and ambitions about what your work should entail and how you would like to develop your competence. In addition to challenging client projects, you can develop your competences for example by studying for certificates and participating in courses or different learning events.
Flexibility and community spirit in your daily life: At Gofore, work is characterised by freedom and flexibility. Your working hours can be agreed to suit your daily life, and you can work completely remotely from the comfort of your home. However, some customer assignments may require you to travel and your presence may be occasionally required in the client’s facilities. The community spirit of Goforeans also extends outside the workplace: you can join your colleagues in various leisure activities, such as sports clubs, boardgame nights and events for families.
Benefits: Our comprehensive benefits package makes your life more comfortable both during work and leisure. These benefits include for example:
- Certification bonuses and training opportunities (e.g. Udemy, OffSec)
- Lunch, exercise, commuter and bicycle benefits
- Work tools of your choice
- Sick child care benefit, you can also request paid leave when a family member gets sick
- Massage and dentist benefits
- Comprehensive occupational healthcare
- Share savings plan offered to all Goforeans
Salary development: For us it is important that Goforeans receive reasonable total compensation for their work. The compensation is the outcome of, not only experience and skills, but also active work for our two values: being a good workplace for everyone and considering customer perspective in everything we do. The feedback that you receive, your utilisation rate (we are consultants, after all!) and your own professional development are central in the salary discussions with your People Leader (i.e. supervisor).
In addition to the monthly salary, we have separate bonuses linked with the company’s success. Bonuses can be related to, for example, recruitment, sales or actions advancing Gofore’s employer brand.
Our recruitment process
Read here what happens when you send your application and how recruitment progresses here at Gofore.
We recognise and understand neurodiversity, and are willing to adapt our recruitment process based on your needs.