Gofore Plc is a digital transformation consultancy with over 1,400 impact-driven employees across Finland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Estonia and Italy. We care for our people, our customers, and the surrounding world. Our diverse group of experts shares a pioneering ambition to create a more humane, sustainable and ethical digital world. At Gofore we want to provide the best opportunities to develop and thrive, both at work and beyond. In 2023, our net sales amounted to EUR 189.2 million. Gofore Plc’s share is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
We are looking for an administrative information security consultant to join our growing information security team to work on diverse customer projects.
Our cyber security journey began strongly and now we’re building for the future. In the last two years, we have managed to establish and greatly grow our operations. Our core team already includes many experts in technical and administrative information security, and we have several large customer projects underway. In this position, you get to ensure the digital resilience of many public administration, critical infrastructure and private sector organisations.
Your typical tasks at our customer projects include, for example, information security audits, introductions of management models, integration of information security into risk management, and the development of information security culture and awareness. You may also serve our clients comprehensively as their interim CISO, for example.
Together we build truly meaningful and impactful services that affect the lives of everyone in Finland. Some examples of our clients include: Aimo Park, Labkotec, Cardiff University, Digital and Population Data Services Agency, VR, Valtra.
What we expect from you
To succeed in this position, you:
- have years of work experience of information security tasks and projects
- know how to create the organization’s information security guidelines and processes and consult the organization’s management on matters related to information security
- have experience in managing information security risks and threats and impelmenting information security management systems (ISMS)
- have planned and implemented information security audits
- have a strong understanding of and ability to apply the requirements of information security-related legislation, official guidelines and requirements frameworks (e.g. ISO27001, Katakri, Julkri, PiTuKri, or NIST CSF) in the management and development of information security
- Ability to work independently and good interaction skills, as you work in cooperation with customers and other colleagues
- Understanding of the technical apsects of cyber security, e.g. basics of cloud environments
- Experience in business contiuity management
- Relevant B.Sc or M.Sc degree
- CISA, CISSP, ISO27001 Lead Auditor, CISM, CSX or other similar generally recognized industry certificates
Please note that due to the nature of our customer projects, we require our applicants to be EU citizens and fluent in both Finnish and English. The chosen applicant may also be required to undergo security clearance by the Finnish Security Intelligence Service as required by the client.
What we offer
Expand your expertise: At Gofore, you will take on a wide variety of customer projects that will help you grow together with your colleagues. We listen carefully to your wishes and ambitions about what your work should entail and how you would like to develop your competence. In addition to challenging client projects, you can develop your competences for example by studying for certificates and participating in courses or different learning events.
Flexibility and community spirit in your daily life: At Gofore, work is characterised by freedom and flexibility. Your working hours can be agreed to suit your daily life, and you can work completely remotely from the comfort of your home. However, some customer assignments may require you to travel and your presence may be occasionally required in the client’s facilities. The community spirit of Goforeans also extends outside the workplace: you can join your colleagues in various leisure activities, such as sports clubs, boardgame nights and events for families.
Benefits: Our comprehensive benefits package makes your life more comfortable both during work and leisure. These benefits include
- Certification bonuses, training opportunities (including Udemy, OffSec)
- Lunch, exercise, commuter and bicycle benefits
- Work tools of your choice
- Sick child care benefit, you can also request paid leave when a family member gets sick
- Massage and dentist benefits
- Comprehensive occupational healthcare
- Share savings plan offered to all Goforeans
Salary development: For us it is important that Goforeans receive reasonable total compensation for their work. The compensation is the outcome of, not only experience and skills, but also active work for our two values: being a good workplace for everyone and considering customer perspective in everything we do. The feedback that you receive, your utilisation rate (we are consultants, after all!) and your own professional development are central in the salary discussions with your People Leader (i.e. supervisor).
In addition to the monthly salary, we have separate bonuses linked with the company’s success. Bonuses can be related to, for example, recruitment, sales or actions advancing Gofore’s employer brand.
Our recruitment process
Read here what happens when you send your application and how recruitment progresses here at Gofore.
We recognise and understand neurodiversity, and are willing to adapt our recruitment process based on your needs.