Stock exchange release
20 January 2023 at 14.10 p.m.
Gofore Plc’s Shareholders’ Nomination Board presents the following proposals to the Annual General Meeting, planned to be held on 24 March 2023:
Number of members and composition of the Board of Directors
The Shareholders’ Nomination Board proposes to the Annual General Meeting 2023 that the number of members of the Board of Directors shall be confirmed to be six (6) and that Eveliina Huurre, Mammu Kaario, Piia-Noora Kauppi, Timur Kärki, Tapani Liimatta and Sami Somero be re-elected as members of the Board of Directors for the term ending at the end of the Annual General Meeting of 2024.
All nominees have given their consent to the election. All nominees are independent of the company and its significant shareholders, except for Timur Kärki, who is dependent of the company and its significant shareholders, and for Tapani Liimatta, who is dependent of the company. Kärki is the largest shareholder of the company and has a contractual relationship with the company for performing tasks other than those related to his role as the Chair of the Board of Directors. Liimatta is an employee of the Gofore Group.
Remuneration of the Board of Directors
The Nomination Board proposes to the Annual General Meeting 2023 that the members of the Board of Directors be paid as follows:
- Chairman of the Board of Directors: Monthly remuneration of EUR 6,000.
- Other members of the Board of Directors: Monthly remuneration of EUR 3,000.
- Fees payable to the members of the Board of Directors for each Committee meeting: The Chair of Committee will be paid a fee of EUR 800 for each meeting, and other members of Committee will be paid a fee of EUR 400 for each meeting.
- Furthermore, all members of the Board of Directors will be compensated for travel expenses in accordance with the company’s travel policy against receipt.
Composition of the Shareholders’ Nomination Board
The composition of the Nomination Board preparing the proposal for the Annual General Meeting 2023 is the following:
- Timur Kärki, appointed by Timur Kärki
- Petteri Venola, appointed by Petteri Venola
- Mika Varjus, appointed by Mika Varjus
- Sami Somero, appointed by Gofore Plc’s Board of Directors
All of the proposals made by the Nomination Board were unanimous.
The Shareholder’s Nomination Board has four members and three of those members are representatives appointed by the three largest shareholders, and one member is a board member appointed by the company’s Board of Directors from amongst themselves.
The Nomination Board’s proposals will be included in the notice to convene the Annual General Meeting to be published at a later date.
Timur Kärki, Chair of the Board of Directors, Gofore Plc
tel. +358 40 828 5886
About Gofore Oyj
Gofore Plc is a digital transformation consultancy with some 1,300 impact-driven employees across Finland, Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain, and Estonia – top experts in our industry who are our company’s heart, brain, and hands. We use our holistic service offering – consulting, coding, design, and verification – as tools to incite positive change. We care for our people, our customers, and the surrounding world. Our values guide our business: Gofore is a great workplace that thrives on customer success. In 2022, our net sales amounted to EUR 150 million. Gofore Plc’s share is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland. Get to know us better at www.gofore.com.