We want to help our customers to be more effective and we want to guide them towards understanding why Lean mindset and Agile methodologies are the modern organisation’s must have tools for achieving results.
As an Agile Coach you are a change agent. You foster curiosity and help organizations to create, communicate and implement change. You have the necessary skills and experience to understand how the current system works and how it could be improved. You know how to help leaders and their organization to understand their needs better and thus achieve better results.
You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are comfortable with working with all levels of the organization team; from leadership team to management and operational level. Coaching is your second nature and you are skilled at coaching clients as well as colleagues to help boost their performance on projects.
In this role we expect you to
- Coach organizations to Agile and Lean principles on all levels from leadership to management and operational
- Be the lead on helping organizations to create, communicate and implement change
- Coach Scrum Masters, Product Owners, teams and other stakeholders in their daily work
- Be a systems thinker
- Keep your skills up to date with agile methodologies and share knowledge and best practices with other coaches
- Excellent coaching and facilitation skills
- Experience in Lean mindset and Agile methodologies
- Years of experience on business critical SW systems
- Knowledge of different organization structures
- The ability to implement Agile transformation projects
- A willingness to work in challenging environments
- Finnish language skills are are preferred, but not compulsory
- 5 years of working experience
As an employer and a community, we promise to look after you. Our award-winning company culture is built on a flat organizational model and made of trust, openness and autonomy.
We invest heavily in competence development and with us you can freely choose your path of progression by developing yourself in the areas that are meaningful to you. Our employees share their knowledge and best practices enthusiastically through weekly lightning talks, guilds (i.e. the Agile Leadership guild) and internal conferences.
Work-life balance is extremely important to us, so our benefits include flexibility in working hours, childcare support, extensive occupational health insurance and dental care.
We are looking for new, enthusiastic colleagues to join our crew. Please send us your application – we are interested in hearing what you can do and, more importantly, what you love to do!