No operating model nor process will change – no new technology or application properly taken into use – until people change their mindset and behavior, and thus, change their organisations.
Change always involves a whole lot of work to get people to let go of the old and permanently change the ways of doing things. The most important factor impacting the success of change initiatives is always the human being. The objectives are only met if people change their ways permanently. Implementing change is all about doing things, hands on. It is unrealistic to expect that the key persons in the program, project or transformation could successfully implement change along with their other duties.
Our change execution services complements your team with a seasoned change professional, who knows exactly what to do.
Examples of our customers references:
- Strategy renewals
- System or application implementations
- Building agile organizations
- Transformations in ways of working and culture
- Embedding sustainability into leadership and culture
- Process re-engineering and implementations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- New organization structures and role concretizations
- Building cybersecurity cultures