Gofore Plc is a digital transformation consultancy with some 1,300 impact-driven employees across Finland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Estonia and Italy. We care for our people, our customers, and the surrounding world. Our diverse group of experts shares a pioneering ambition to create a more humane, sustainable and ethical digital world. At Gofore we want to provide the best opportunities to develop and thrive, both at work and beyond. In 2022, our net sales amounted to EUR 149.9 million. Gofore Plc’s share is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
What we offer
Well-being employees and successful customers are the core of our company. We want to offer our employees the best opportunities to develop and flourish – both at work and outside of it. Our reputation for providing quality services to our customers is solely due to our world class experts. Gofore’s growth is profitable and together with our customers, we want to achieve positive impact and sustainable digital solutions. You can find more information about Gofore as an employer here.
In addition to the salary based on your work experience and skills, we offer you a role that is tailored based on your wishes, and challenging client projects that will develop you further as a professional. Our diverse client base consisting of both private and public organisations (e.g. Elisa, Kone, Finnish Tax Administration) share the commonality of providing challenging development projects carried out with modern technologies.
In addition, we work on projects for moving machines, the energy sector, the manufacturing industry, telecommunications or wellness and health technology. Our customers include Valtra and Bosch for example. We also share our customers with our Test Automation Hub.
What we expect from you
- You have a strong understanding of test automation and good Robot Framework skills.
- You program fluently, e.g. with Python or Java.
- You have experience working with DevOps and CI tools, e.g. Jenkins or VSTS/Azure DevOps.
- Version control e.g. Git is familiar.
- You have already developed test automation libraries and keywords. In addition, it is considered an advantage if you have formed your own well-developed practices and views on test automation and continuous integration.
- You communicate fluently in English.
- A security clearance check by the Finnish Security Intelligence Service is required in some of our projects. In case you will work in such a project, this check is required. It is always done with the applicant’s consent.